Unique International Projects
World Bank Presentation (Ghana, Africa)
Corporate Health Care Training Facilities (Philippines)
Dr. Hill was involved with numerous US-based medical professionals and Philippine-based hospitals to coordinate the assessment of current programs, present and future technology applications, software training systems under development, and the subsequent facility space for 18-hour per day health care training.
Other International Experience and Projects
- Canada – P-3 Schools and Corporate Partnerships
- China – American Institute of Architects (AIA) Presentation
- England – Technology Education and Career Preparation
- Israel – “Edusystems 2000 World Congress”
- Malaysia – SMART School Design
- Netherlands – Presentation on Educational Trends
- Russia – Presentation on "Schools of the Future"